Friday

Ikan Bakar From a Vegetarian Perspective

BBQ Fish is Ikan bakar in Malay, which is popular in Malaysia. Though am a staunch vegetarian, my husband and kid love to eat seafood. Instead of irritating them with my strong veggie lectures, I decided to take photo of how the dead fish gets tortured, so that when they see it, they might feel sorry...
The dead one is trapped to be psitioned on the hell fire bed...
See how many blisters and chars, don't you feel sorry for the tortured soul?
I cringe at the thought on how painful this chili dressing can be on a blistered body...these photos remindeds of 10 courts of hell (depicted in Tiger Balm Gardens, Singapore)

Alas, none of my rantings moved them! Instead of feeling sad, my kid drools over the photos and asks her dad, when are we going to this joint again?:(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...