Sunday

Home Sick

I miss my friends, the hustle, heat, crazy road signs and tall buildings, the la slang, makan and everything in Kuala Lumpur. Not even a month yet, I miss my second home.

I long...

to sit in the open-air balcony at Endha Villa and sip hot tea!

I long...

to speed in my car. 

I crave...

for that yummy Chinese Veggie food, especially the butter lotus root fry...

I Yearn...

to drive through the tall buildings and beautiful landmarks...

The above picture shows the bronze statue, Palace of the Golden Horses...

Here in UK, as Spring has started, the flowers have started to bloom, I guess they would help me to chase my blues.

5 comments:

haan said...

hehe pretty, u will get used to the new life soon... just need some time..

but, ask u 1 thing - u miss me more, or reno?? hahaha, u can choose not to answer :P

VaishVijay said...

thank you for providing me an option dear:):)

Reno said...

I think u knew the answer already, seeing the way Vaish has answered u. hehe :P

De'Little Ones said...

You will make new friends there. Besides that, you know we all visit your blog regularly.

VaishVijay said...

haha I love this silly banter...Reno, my comment was non-committal^^.

Thanks Lili. I met a couple of new frens oredi...but nothing like long-time frens:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...