Monday

Chinese Garden - Singapore

Note: This is the second time it has happened to me! My post was ready and when I was making a last minute edit, wham...something happened and entire contents vanished out of thin air...extremely frustrating...

Though it was not my first visit to the Chinese Garden in Singapore, I am fascinated with its serene water body, sprawling lawns and beautiful buildings that boast Chinese architecture. Here is a collection of shots from my last visit.

When kids sprinkled fish food, a large school of prosperity fish, rushed to devour it.

After this, we proceeded to Pagoda, through Confucius statue...

Those who have seen the Tamil movie Priya would be familiar with this legendary Pagoda...

A mere look at the spiraling steps was enough for me to dishearten my spirits to climb up...

But, the view is well worth the climb:

Cute little statues, up close...

Here is the idyllic boat house...

This is the interior of the boat house...

Hope to catch more during my next visit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...