Thursday

Best Bargain Books!

Roadside shopping in T.Nagar Pondy bazzar is always an unique experience to me. This time around I was scouting for books and see what I managed to buy for just Rs 710, which is around RM 50!!! Moreover, all these are new paperback versions and not second hand books!

The Interpretation of Dreams - Sigmund Freud
The Word - Irving Wallace
The Miracle - Irving Wallace
Doctors - Erich Seagal
If Tomorrow Comes - Sydney Sheldon
God of Small Things - Arundhathi Roy
To Cut a Long Story Short - Jeffery Archer
The Kitchen God's Wife - Amy Tan
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari - Robin Sharma

I'd just started on the Freud's book. This is a English translation from the original German version. Though am intrigued and captivated on this subject, I find difficult to concentrate on long winding sentences. I wish the translation was done using simple English rather than the archic style!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...