Tuesday

Wild goose chase

Often we used to go on wild goose chase for fun, in this context I meant our aimless outings, which were only targeted for new/different experience.

Dunno why, today am deeply thinking if my whole life has been a wild goose chase! As soon as the target is achieved I start thinking what next? and the satisfaction is very short-lived. This makes me restless and seek for new challenges.

For a while I succumbed to shopping sprees. Later realized that am becoming a shopaholic and buying things just for the sake of buying something. Nowadays, there is nothing much that I like to buy! Even if I buy something expensive I get bored very soon and then feel guilty for spending. Come to think of it, even material acquisition seems insignificant.

It feels like several years ago before we relocated to Malaysia, when I was dying to break the monotony. May be the nomad in me is asking for a change, rather radical change in life style?

6 comments:

haan said...

pretty, very free lately?? ^^

VaishVijay said...

what makes u think like that dear? my ramblings??

Reno said...

Human will never satisfy and you are at the top of Maslow's heirachy phyramid. That's why u name yourself pegasus. One that always flying. Pity your family. :P

VaishVijay said...

Reno, I love pegasus, not just because it can fly. to me it represents freedom and will power!

Am always running around and do things for my family. It is always my first preference and concern, so why should u pity^^

Reno said...

Said so bcoz u gimme the impression u always wanted to do a lot of adventurous stuff, but was compromised due to family come first. (Oophs, i talk too much. Hope i'm not spreading the negetive energy. I'm still a freeman after all~)

VaishVijay said...

Yup, I do compromise on my adventures, as my family comes first:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...