Tuesday

Snail Mails

I was rushing to the car park and suddenly I stopped in my tracks as I saw something after a very long time!


The motorcycle loaded with hard copy mails reminded me of the days when I was still in college and how we used snail mails to communicate during holidays! Those were the days we used to wait for the postman to deliver us the mails... and whenever we received mails, it felt great and used to read and re-read until we were thorough with the contents. I still have some of those mails as a token of remembrance and I get nostalgic when I browse them!

Now, with the fast paced emails, most often we get irritated because of innumerable junks that we receive everyday...

I just envy the lucky ones who still get postal mails, not bills though^^
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...