Thursday

Photo - A Touching Experience

During my last visit to India, we went to Sri Rengam, a Hindu holy temple. After our prayers, as usual I was capturing whatever caught my fancy. I will share that in another post.

I heard someone meekly calling "akka akka" from behind. I had to stop focusing and turn around to see if I was the one called for...there stood this chap longingly looking at my puny camera and asking if I would take a picture of him. When I agreed, he gave a dazzling smile and posed without even putting down the basket from his head!

Thankful-Thursday Challenge
After that he moved away and I had to stop and show his picture on my LCD. He stood in awed silence and then broke in a large grin and sprinted away.
Every time I see this picture, I wonder here is a NEXTER who doesn't know a thing about the current hi-tech stuff. I should have printed this photo and given it to him for keepsake...

2 comments:

shortfilmindia.com said...

yes you should've taken a copy see his expression

please remove your word verification
கேபிள் சங்கர்

VaishVijay said...

Hi Shankar, Welcome to my blogsphere. Now, I have removed word verification as per your suggestion...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...