Wednesday

Wavy...

It was only 7.50 AM when I reached my kid's school today. After waving bye to her, I was in a mood to explore around. As the school faces the sea, I was sure that there must be some calm beach within few kms. I decided to follow the signboard Pantai Putrei. After taking a couple of left and right turns from the highway, and passing through kampungs (villages), I arrived at the beach.

Well, I was not too sure if I could find my way back that too with my "pasar malam" Malay. Um, thinking philosophically to live for that moment, I cheered up and started walking in the beach sand. It was soothing to watch the waves at that time of the day.

Tireless waves trying to reach their target...look at the oncoming cheerful waves and the subdued receding waves...didn't they reach their goals?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...