Friday

Sceneries on the Move - Kota Kinabalu

During our holidays in Kota Kinabalu (Sabah, East Malaysia - Borneo Islands) most of the time we were traveling by cab.  Therefore, I had the luxury of enjoying the sceneries and capture them with my DSLR using Sports Mode. Here are some of the shots taken in the city.

This picture is unedited, except for reducing pix - For SOOC Sunday and Monday Blue

Though I'm not much of a fan of this kinda glass and steel buildings, that too in places with temperate climate, l must admit that I fell for this building at that moment purely because of the beautiful cloud reflection!

For Skywatch

Those clouds reminded me of a long train!

Watery reflection!


22 comments:

Dhemz said...

awesome photos...love the third one....thanks for the visit...:)

Sivinden said...

Beautiful skies and reflections! I like the contrast between the buildings you've captured.

Indrani said...

Yes, the reflections enhance the shots.

thomas said...

Nice shots of Borneo.

x_pEpPeRoNi_x said...

Interesting shots, all the more since I've never been to Kota Kinabalu.;P

Unknown said...

Great reflections. I love the lushness of the place. I haven't been to KK in about 20 years.

Anonymous said...

What lovely clouds!

Fotografaire said...

Nice captures of varied textures, light and tones.

mick said...

Very nice series of photos and good idea to capture them as you traveled around.

Peg said...

Stunning capture of the clouds on the building glass. Perfect description of the clouds seeming to be train-like as well...Thank you for stopping by my site, too...

Teresa said...

These are wonderful! I love the reflections.

Gemma Wiseman said...

A delightful series of photos! Reflections add so much wonderful dimension to a scene!

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Nice shots.

Regards and best wishes

LV said...

Enjoyed traveling with you through your lens.

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

The reflection of the trees are just magnificent

Anonymous said...

lovely drive by shots.

Arija said...

A remarkable structure indeed and the reflections make the building fit in with the sky.

Wandering Thought said...

Those are beautiful shots! The sport mode works out perfectly, which I will try one of these days..

James said...

Nice ones! I especially like the bottom photo!

James said...

I clicked to follow your blog but nothing happened so I'll try again later.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

did you climb the mountain?

VaishVijay said...

@Ann - Unfortunately, I didn't climb.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...